Monday, September 2, 2013

APP LOVE | HEY HEY

I think my kids like many other kids out there do pick up an ipad or an iphone or a similar device every now and then and wants to play something. We try and keep a limit to how much playtime the kids get on these devices, but I have to admit there is so much great creative choices now in apps that it is hard to keep my fingers away from them myself. Hey Hey Apps is one of them.  We recently got a chance to try it out, and I have to admit I have been using it just as much as the kids. 

You can snap a photo with your phone/ipad and then it is up to you how you want it to come to life. Featuring the art of renowned street artist Bue the Warrior (who I have written about before here.), you can make any object come to life by adding eyes, mouths, glasses, characters, etc to your photo. It is a great concept that keeps the imagination happy. My kids often took shots of themselves or each other and went to town with the transformations. There is nothing that can bring out giggles like putting a little poop character on your sisters/brother head! Or your parents for that matter ;) If you want to give your kids a break from all the mindless score focused games out there, then this is a good place start. To see the app in action see a little video here.

As a little bonus it is back to school day in Europe, so today 2nd Sep & 3rd of Sep you can download the app for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v