Friday, July 13, 2012

Last day...

It's the last day of school holiday. We have had fun, and I can honestly say that I am not looking forward to the rush in the morning, the making of school lunches again. Even though I go back to my 3 days working routine and some time to myself, I will miss the lazy mornings, the free days of doing what ever we felt like, the movie watching... the reading corner with all the pillows won't be as sunken down... and the bike is back to doing daily school runs.

Fortunately the sun is making an appearance today so we are off to the playground for a couple of hours of fun! Hope you all will have a nice Friday and a nice, relaxing weekend ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v