Monday, June 18, 2012

Don't Grow Up!




It seems like my 2 year old have found his black! He came home from child care with this painting the other week and I loved it in all its simplicity. When I asked him what it was he just replied. Nighttime. We hanged it up in the kids room (like we do with most their art work, and do a good switch-a-roo every now and then). This morning when I came in their room, M had put a Mini & Maximus sticker in the right hand corner. I loved it. So simple but so perfect... Love how their little minds think.

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is sooo great!
    love it!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, goes to show you can go a long way with just a bit of black and white :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v