Thursday, May 31, 2012

Brand Watch | Escencia








































The cold mornings creates a certain craving for warm clothes. The Danish Escencia seems perfect with their woolly thin layers and creamy colours. I remember the first thing I really felt I needed when we moved down to Australia and experienced our first Melbourne winter was a good knitted vest. They were impossible to find then. All I could find was terrible mass produced knit wear with crazy patches of Thomas the Tank on. Today I spotted these at Minibots and they were just what I was looking for then! Check out SS 12 & AW 12 collections as well. Love how the natural look seems to win in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v