Friday, March 9, 2012

Ozzy Pants

I received a few emails regarding the pants my boy wore in an earlier post. I did post a link under the images what brand it was and were we had got them, but just in case somebody missed that info I am posting it here again. The pants are called Ozzy pants by Gro Company, and they are available over at Lilla Company. Best thing with them is they are incredible soft and has a nice thick quality and some cool details.

I think they are originally meant to be sort of knickers shorts, but they work great as baggy pants for my almost 3 year old (size is 3 in these). I guess that means we will have a good 3 years use of these!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v