Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moments | Hello Autumn!!

Well today is the official FIRST day of Autumn in Australia. It was as if the weather Gods was right on target. We woke up to the sound of rain and a very dark bedroom. The alarm clock seemed to be completely off, but it was just our own body clocks that were off. My 2 year old was the first to peek out the window. Raain!! So before we even got time to eat breakfast he was out doing some splashing. Well at least somebody is happy it seem to have switched over to Autumn. I on the other hand could do without the cold miserable weather and rain. As a bonus Autumn gift I seemed to have gotten a soar throat as well. So this weekend we had 37c and today a measly 15c! Only in Melbourne...

Nevertheless, my boy and I had to go out and stock up on some good vitamins so off we went to the fruit shop. Here are some photos from our trip :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
D wears: Beanie by Diesel, Sweatshirt home made prints on American Apparel, Pants by Cotton on Kids, Gumboots by Walnut Melbourne, Scarf by Ada Ada.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my God I am melting. What a gorgeous little boy you have!! That top is so great, how did you do it? Even though you seem to have a cold front at the moment I am loving your photos, the holding hand one is full of warmth to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn - Thanks :) He is a cheeky little thing. Oh the top is really easy to make. I did it last winter when it had gotten some stains on it. It is a basic sweat from American Apparel that I have stamped triangles on with fabric paint. Then I have made sure to heat fix it with an iron so it could be tossed in the wash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the coolest looking 2 year old I have seen for ages!
    But I can't say I envy you the coming season. Here in Denmark we finally hit the first day of SPRING1:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful boy you have and I just love, love your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vibeke, gosh I don't envy us either! I could do with some more summer since this one hasn't been that hot and had a bit of a slow start. But I am happy to hear you are starting your Spring over there, you are worth some warmth and sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katrin B - thank you!! Is Dino Deluxe your shop? Such an awesome shop!! You got a treasure trove of good labels there :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Annica! Yes, I decided to start the shop a few years ago when I had my first son here in France. It makes me happy to hear that you like the selection of brands! Wish you a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katrin B - I am loving it! Do you do international shipping as well or is it a France only shop?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, we do international shipping as well. If ever you (or your readers) would like to order something, you can use the promotional code "welcome" that gives you 10% off. Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katrin, that is a great deal thank you very much. I will let the readers know. Maybe you might be interested in doing a "10 Minutes With" interview sometime? I would love to know more about your french shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome:). It would be an honour for me if you are interested in a "10 minutes with" interview!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katrin,
    I have been trying to get hold of you via email, but your contact@dinodeluxe.com doesn't work. Do you have another email?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! You can mail me at katrin@dinodeluxe.fr . Hope it will work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v