Thursday, March 15, 2012

Homegrown Softness!

I have fallen head over heels in love with these gorgeous blankets from Sunday Ganim. Made right here in Melbourne, Australia these blankets are made from 100% Egyptian cotton and Merino wool for that extra softness. Measuring a nice 80cm x 100cm they are bound to be that special blanket that can follow your child as it grows and become a sure favorite for both parent and child.

These blankets are available at Kido Store.
Photobucket
Photobucket
pictures: Sunday Ganim

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL blankets!!! This will have to be our new blanket for my bub in my tummy. The hardest thing will be which one to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela - I hear you on the choosing part. I am sure though which ever you pick both you and your bub will be happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v