Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sneak peek: I Dig Denim A/W 2012

Here is something for the avid denim lover! Check out the sneak peek at next years winter collection from Swedish I Dig Denim. I am seriously loving their eye for detail and a nice surprise is that they are also coming out with some wonderful knitted goods to accompany their seriously cool denims. Their thick knitted Amarillo will be a huge hit I am sure! They are also releasing some long sleeve shirts in a cool grey hue that will look great with any of their denim models. There are a lot of things to look forward to with this brand I am sure. Only problem now is how can we wait for so long before we can purchase any of this ;)

Visit: I Dig Denim
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v